Infolinks

Friday, September 20, 2013

Which Theory Do you Think You Came From, "Creation Or Evolution"

There are actually two major theories about how man come in to existence, the bible theory of God creation of man and the science evolution theory about man.

Most Christians including me of course believe that God Created man with his own image and gave him power to rule over the earth. Scientist however, on the other hand believe that the human being evolved from a celled organism all the way through years of evolution to a monkey then standing walking human.

These two kind of theories have been a cause of discussion between religious groups and scientists for many years. Each group thinks that their theory about creation is the right one and hope to make the other believe and accept it.

Each group has facts which they use as prove for their theory which sometimes to me sounds very confusing especially the scientific side. The bottom line is that we all come from somewhere whether creation or evolution.

I don't think whether or not the two groups will ever agree, but I will stick to Gods theory of creation because its what I believe. I don't believe that my descendants are monkeys or any other celled creature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Juicy Ads